Friday, June 21, 2013

A Picture A Day

With Love From Kat

My last blogger Inspired post was so much fun, I thought that collaborating with another blogger and making this a series could be great. It also let's me meet a lot of the bloggers I'm inspired by, which has been awesome!

SO, number two of this series features the lovely kat Tanita of With Love From Kat This illustration was inspired by her post Simple Stripes. Although I have to tell you, her posts are filled with so much incredible style it was seriously hard for me to select an outfit to use in the illustration. At the end of the day though, the bright, happy, yellow sunflowers, in her straw tote sealed the deal!

Do you follow Kat of With Love From Kat? Isn't her style fantastic? For more outfits and post inspired by her chic style check out her blog.

Thank you Kat for allowing me to illustrate you!

XO

This illustration was completed as a study. It was not commissioned by With Love From Kat. This illustration is copyright Michelle Baron Company. Do not use or copy without written permission. 

5 comments:

  1. all of these are making me want a new illustration! love them! also do you have something i can put on my blog saying my header was designed by you? i get lots of questions about it and would love to just put you in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I'd love to add a button on your sidebar, that would be incredible, thanks Michelle - I'll contact you via email soon!!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I'm going to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely love her style. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete