|Under $20: Fashion Art Studio's Ironman Giclee Print, The Triple Jewel Harry Potter Quote Print, Big Bad Robot The Dark Knight Movie Poster Print, The Book of Beer Awesomeness, and Essential Golf Pro Caddy. Under $100: Whiskey Stones, J.Crew Cotton Pocket Square and Cotton Tie, Disruptus Party Game, J.Crew Izola Cocktail Shaker, and Boston Red Sox World Series Cap and Pullover. $100 and Beyond: J.Crew Abingdon Weekender, Emerson Messenger Bag, and J.Crew Mougin & Piquard Chronograph Watch|
Every year this is the group I have the most trouble buying things for. You know, the men in your life; Husbands, boyfriends, brothers, dads, uncles… I don't know why but I literally never know what to get for them. So I came up with a few ideas that I'm hoping you like too. I tried to show everything from fancy and high-end to just plain fun. So here are my lists!
- A print from their favorite movie, book, or character The Dark Night Print $15, Harry Potter Print $15, Iron Man Print $19
- Anything involving beer and/or alcohol is usually a win The Book of Beer Awesomeness
- Anything golf or sports related is also a typically safe way to go and this Essential Golf Pro Caddy could be a nice edition to the gift pile or even in the stocking.
- More bar options including whiskey stones, and a cocktail shaker
- A fun adult game like this one Disruptus
- Tie and pocket square for the more traditional men in your life
- And more sports themed stuff including apparel (maybe a hat and pullover) from their favorite team
$100 and Beyond:
What will you be getting for the men in your life this holiday season?
For more inspiration check out my Pinterest Boards Including Gift ideas for Him and Gift ideas for My Geeky Brother.