Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's the Holiday Season

Under $20: Fashion Art Studio's Ironman Giclee PrintThe Triple Jewel Harry Potter Quote PrintBig Bad Robot The Dark Knight Movie Poster PrintThe Book of Beer Awesomeness, and Essential Golf Pro CaddyUnder $100: Whiskey Stones,  J.Crew Cotton Pocket Square and Cotton TieDisruptus Party GameJ.Crew Izola Cocktail Shaker, and Boston Red Sox World Series Cap and Pullover. $100 and Beyond: J.Crew Abingdon Weekender, Emerson Messenger Bag, and J.Crew Mougin & Piquard Chronograph Watch

Every year this is the group I have the most trouble buying things for. You know, the men in your life; Husbands, boyfriends, brothers, dads, uncles… I don't know why but I literally never know what to get for them. So I came up with a few ideas that I'm hoping you like too. I tried to show everything from fancy and high-end to just plain fun. So here are my lists!

Under $20:

Under $100:

$100 and Beyond:

What will you be getting for the men in your life this holiday season?

For more inspiration check out my Pinterest Boards Including Gift ideas for Him and Gift ideas for My Geeky Brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment