Friday, September 6, 2013

A Picture A Day





My most recent Blogger Inspired post features the lovely blogger, Neely, of A Complete Waste of Makeup. Neely is a cool and fun blogger and social media expert. Her blog features her daily life such as things she's doing, trips she's taking, her favorite products, etc.  She's silly and honest and it makes for a great read.

Neely and I worked together to come up with this outfit/illustration so that it really reflected her personal style. She told me some of her favorite things/styles include; a starbucks latte, skinny jeans with sweaters, her Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 35, Tory Burch flats, aviator sunglasses, and a scarf.

Thank you Neely for working with and collaborating with me on this illustration! I hope you love it!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that I read all of the blogs that you illustrate! This another great one! :)

    ReplyDelete