Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013 Holiday Season

Shhh… there's wine in here mug, 2014 Fashion Illustration CalendarMacaroon printMimosas and Brunch printLunch in Paris bookAlexa Chung It BookRebecca Minkoff Life of the Party Clutch, J.Crew Metallic Dot Scarf, Kate Spade Partners in Crime Idiom BraceletAlex and Ani Initial BraceletLeather Elbow Patch Cashmere Sweater, Bien Sweater.










I love shopping for the girls in my life. It's definitely the most fun group I have to shop for. It's easy and fun and I love trying to find the perfect gift for all of their personalities. This is the group too that I usually have to many ideas. It's like the opposite of shopping for men's gifts. Do you guys agree with me, or if not, what's your favorite group to shop for?

Here are some of my favorite ideas for my BFF's but many more can be found on my Pinterest Board here. 

Gifts $30 and under:


Gifts $60 and under:


Gifts that cost $70 and Beyond:


What do you think? What are you getting for your best friend?

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment