I love shopping for the girls in my life. It's definitely the most fun group I have to shop for. It's easy and fun and I love trying to find the perfect gift for all of their personalities. This is the group too that I usually have to many ideas. It's like the opposite of shopping for men's gifts. Do you guys agree with me, or if not, what's your favorite group to shop for?
Here are some of my favorite ideas for my BFF's but many more can be found on my Pinterest Board here.
Gifts $30 and under:
- Shhh… there's wine in here mug by Chantilly Stay $10
- I know I'm a little biased here but I think this Fashion Illustration Calendar would make a great gift for your BFF $15
- How awesome is the College Prepster and Amanda Catherine Designs Macaroon Print?! I just love it and think it would be charming in any office, dorm room, or even a kitchen!
- One more by Amanda Catherine Designs 'Saturday mornings are for mimosas and Brunch' print I couldn't agree more!! And for more great prints and gifts check out her shop here
- Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Band, great for the reader and recipe lover in your life!
- Alexa Chung It, perfect for the fashionista in your life!
Gifts $60 and under:
- Rebecca Minkoff Life of the Party Clutch
- J.Crew Metallic Dot Scarf
- Kate Spade Idiom Bangle 'Partners in Crime'
Gifts that cost $70 and Beyond:
What do you think? What are you getting for your best friend?