This list was so hard for me to make and select. There are so many incredible organizations and companies that are doing good, and in honor of Thanksgiving I thought this was a great gift idea list to share.
For many more ideas check out my Pinterest board Gifts That Do Good
And here are the ones I've included above as well as what they benefit:
- The Laughing Man is an organization that recognizes the power of entrepreneurship, ingenuity, livelihood, and access to such opportunity. 100% of Laughing Man Worldwide revenue goes back to education, community development and new business development. I love their French Press and Gift packs and think anything from this site would be great for a coffee, tea, chocolate lover, or host/hostess gift!
- Warby Parker is a fabulous company with a mission to promote vision. Their organization VisionSpring is incredible and for every pair of glasses sold, optical or fashion, a pair of optical glasses will be distributed to someone in need. How stylish are these Thatcher sunnies and knowing that it gives back makes them even better!
- Tie the Knot is an awesome organization developed by Jessie Tyler Ferguson and every purchase from them supports equality in marriage! Their bow ties and cufflinks are super cute too!
- Alex and Ani has been a favorite of mine for a few years now and they have jewelry that benefits all kinds of organizations. Their Best Friends Bangle set benefits the American Heart Association and their Strength in Full Bloom bangle set benefits the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. For more options and beneficiary choices check out their Charity by Design collection.
- Belvedere Vodka teamed up with RED and 50% of the profits from this bottle will go to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS
- Pact is a company that supports low-income entrepreneurs who want to start their own small businesses. These camp socks would be a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Sseko Designs is an ethical fashion brand that hires high potential women in Uganda to make sandals, scarves, and bags to enable them to earn money through dignified employment that will go directly towards their college educations and ensure they will continue pursuing their dreams. This scarf would be great for any of the women in your life, so fashionable, and for a great cause.
- Seven Hopes United believes that consumers have the power to make a difference by supporting sustainable and fair business practices in their everyday purchases. They offer incredible gifts for everyone on your list and each includes information about the artisans and the community, country, or organization it supports. I think these Polar Bear Ornaments would be perfect additions to the gifts I'm giving to my young cousins!