Friday, November 15, 2013

It's the Holiday Season


Under $20: Christmas Coffee Mug Cozy, Wine Tag Set, Mint Trinket Tray, Cocktail Decanter, or French Bike Thank You Cards. Under $40: Laudree Entertaining, All That Glitters Wine Tote, or Light up the Room Candle. D.I.Y: Wit and Whimsy Chalkboard Serving Platter


With Hanukkah, or Hannugiving, or Thankskahgiving, or whatever name you might have for it this year, right around the corner I thought it was a good time to start my holiday gift giving series. Over the next few weeks I'll have lists including today's Host/Hostess as well as For Him, For your BFF, for Kids, and for your Pet. I'll start each list with price points as well as my favorite DIY idea.

With so many holiday parties this time of year, and my mom taught me to never go to someone's house empty handed, I thought Gifts for the Host or Hostess would be a nice start!

Under $20:

Under $40:

DIY:
  • WIT & Whimsy Chalkboard serving tray wrapped up with chalk and a custom message

And one last note, the candle, the wine charms, and wine carrier are from Kate Spade and they are having 25% off for the next two days with code  HOLWD13!!

For more Host/Hostess ideas check out my Pinterest Board Here

Hope you like the series!! More to come next week.

Have a great weekend sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment