Friday, June 7, 2013

A Picture A Day

Check out Design Darling here! 

I have a long list of bookmarked blogs on my google toolbar. I find reading blogs to be one of the most inspiring parts of my day. One of my daily must reads is Deign Darling by Mackenzie Horan. It's a fabulous blog with great style, travel, preppy details, and a ton of other things that just make me smile.

Awhile back Mackenzie published a fashion post, that can be viewed here, and I just LOVED her style and the lighting in her photos. (As a side note this post also got me completely hooked on James Jeans, the style, the fit, oh I just love them! So be warned, by reading this, you may become an addict too!) So anyway... I loved her style so much I created a fashion illustration study, seen above.

What do you guys think? Check out Design Darling, I'm sure you will be as addicted with the site as I am! And also check out her boutique for great gifts or just a reason to splurge on yourself!

Have a wonderful weekend Sweets!
XO

*This illustration was completed as a study. It is not affiliated or commissioned by Design Darling. This illustration is copyright Michelle Baron Company.

12 comments:

  1. I think you did an amazing job capturing her! This illustration is 'darling'! You're an amazing artist!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing illustration - looks just like her so pretty. love her blog as well.

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love mackenzie and this drawing! great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog via Design Darling! Your illustrations are beautiful!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brooke, that means so much to me!

      Delete
  5. Found your blog through Design Darling--you are so talented! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So happy you like my work :-)

      Delete
  6. You are so incredibly talented! Also found you through Design Darling :)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this illustration on your website and I just knew that it was Design Darling! You are so talented. I love this! How can I get an illustration like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there and thank you so much for your sweet words!! I'm so happy you knew it was Design Darling!! If you wanted to contact me at michelleabaron@gmail.com I can give you more information on how you can get an illustration like this!!

      Delete