Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Picture A Day

Flirty A-Line DressSt. Lucia Dangle EarringsLe Cage Bangle, and Taipa Wedges


You know that feeling when you try a piece of clothing on and everything about it, from the style, to the fit, to the color are perfect? Well that's the feeling I got when I tried this dress on by 4Collective! It's soft, and casual, and flirty, and I just love it. I also think the mod square neckline that drops into a V in the back is my favorite part.

I wore it out to dinner last Friday night and felt fabulous the entire time.

I paired it with peach and teal earrings from Francesca's Collection (They aren't online but they have similar ones here), the Le Cage Bangle from Jewelmint, and Taipa wedge from Aldo.

Do you have a favorite or go to look that makes  you feel great? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment