Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Picture A Day



I consider myself pretty blessed. I am following my dreams and I have the most wonderful clients a girl could ask for. One of those clients is the beautiful Arlette who has commissioned me for numerous projects over the last year or so. You can see two of her past projects here and here, but seriously every one of them has been great and exciting and completely unique and fun!

A little bit ago she approached me about creating a "no year" calendar using the images she has commissioned, and a few additions, so that she can display the work and record birthdays and other important yearly dates.

Above is a sneak peak at one of the new additions to her custom illustration commissions. I think it's the lounging pups but it's definitely a favorite of mine, and with summer around the corner it just seemed appropriate to share!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment