Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Picture A Day



For my latest Blogger Inspired post I'm featuring the fabulous Kendal from the blog Metropolitan Thread. On her blog, Kendal features awesome fashion from local shops and boutiques near her home in D.C. She has a great sense of style that is fun and so chic. Check out her blog I know you won't be disappointed.

Also here are a few fun facts and some great fashion advice from her:
  • Best Beauty Secret: I don't have the best skin- but when I do, It's because I drink TONS of water. 
  • Favorite Beauty product: Alchimie Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask 
  • Favorite Stores: Piperlime, Zara, and Nordstrom 
  • Best Fashion Tips: Don't be afraid to think outside the box. If you feel good in it, everyone else will like it too. 
  • Three words to describe her style: Classy with Edge 
  • On her wishlist: A pair of black booties for fall 
  • Favorite patterns: I love 'em all! The crazier, the better. 
  • What does she like to do when she isn't blogging: I love to stay active; work out, bike ride, run... you name it. I'm a full time photographer as well, so I spend a lot of time behind the camera too. 
  • One last fun fact: I may be a fashion blogger, but I actually spend more money in Lululemon than any other store.
I hope you like the illustration of Kendal!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment