I recently worked with the chic Sloane of the blog Sailing the Sea of Style. She has fabulous style with so much nautical inspiration I can't get enough! We created this fashion illustration based on her post Summer Leather and I just love this look edgy and classy, I'd like every piece please!
I also wanted to get to know Sloane a little more and share some fun details with you about her. This is what Sloane had to say:
- Beauty Secret: Mascara and bronzer always make you look more awake and more put-together! They are my go-tos every morning.
- 3 Words: Classic, Edgy, Feminine
- Favorite Season: Fall and Winter- hands down.
- Favorite clothing item to wear: This is a tough one. I like to mix up but the causal combo of a sweater,jeans,and loafers or sneaks is the best.
- Favorite pattern: I love a graphic print. Tibi's are always on point. And plaid is always a favorite.
Check out and follow Sailing the Sea of Style for more great fashion looks from Sloane!