I recently worked with the lovely Grace of the fabulous blog A Southern Drawl. She has fabulous style and was so much fun to work with! We created this fashion illustration based on her post Geometrical Cutout.
I also wanted to get to know Grace a little more and share some fun details with you about her. This is what Grace had to say:
- Best beauty secret: using Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder. It's like magical fairy dust in a jar. Also, I love Urban Decay primer--it keeps my eye shadow on all day long without a smudge.
- My favorites stores: Banana Republic, J.Crew, and Ann Taylor
- Fashion tips: When in doubt, layer, layer, layer.
- Three words to describe my style: feminine, classic, yet unpredictable.
- On my wish list: Ann Taylor's Herringbone Moto Jacket
- Favorite season: Fall--I love everything pumpkin (who doesn't?), and sweater weather makes for the perfect outfits.
- Favorite clothing item to wear: Blazer--it's timeless. You can dress it up or dress it down, match it with anything and everything, and it's very feminine with a bit of an edge to it, giving a great balance.
- What do I do when I'm not blogging: Either drowning myself in my studies, reading leisurely, working out, enjoying my family, friends, and boyfriend, and enduring one too many awkward moments in my daily life.
- Favorite pattern: Stripes. It's an obsession.
Check out A Southern Drawl and see more awesome style by Grace!