Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Picture A Day



I recently worked with the lovely Grace of the fabulous blog A Southern Drawl. She has fabulous style and was so much fun to work with! We created this fashion illustration based on her post Geometrical Cutout.

I also wanted to get to know Grace a little more and share some fun details with you about her. This is what Grace had to say:

  • Best beauty secret: using Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder. It's like magical fairy dust in a jar.  Also, I love Urban Decay primer--it keeps my eye shadow on all day long without a smudge.
  • My favorites stores: Banana Republic, J.Crew, and Ann Taylor
  • Fashion tips: When in doubt, layer, layer, layer.  
  • Three words to describe my style: feminine, classic, yet unpredictable.
  • On my wish list: Ann Taylor's Herringbone Moto Jacket
  • Favorite season: Fall--I love everything pumpkin (who doesn't?), and sweater weather makes for the perfect outfits.
  • Favorite clothing item to wear: Blazer--it's timeless. You can dress it up or dress it down, match it with anything and everything, and it's very feminine with a bit of an edge to it, giving a great balance.
  • What do I do when I'm not blogging: Either drowning myself in my studies, reading leisurely, working out, enjoying my family, friends, and boyfriend, and enduring one too many awkward moments in my daily life. 
  • Favorite pattern: Stripes. It's an obsession.
Check out A Southern Drawl and see more awesome style by Grace!


2 comments:

  1. I'm an avid Southern Drawl reader -- and I love the illustration you did of Grace! It is definitely on point! Looking forward to following along with you too!
    A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Zelle! It's so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you like my work!

      Delete