Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recipe File

As I have mentioned before I love collecting (and trying) recipes from Gina's Skinny Blog, as well as from the Food Network, especially by Ellie Krieger, and other sites with recipe listings. In addition, over the years, I have collected recipes from family members and friends, and the pieces of paper get shoved into other cookbooks or piled on the shelf and half the time I loose them.

I found this great recipe binder at Williams-Sonoma that solved this problem. It came with recipe cards to write down recipes from family members, clear sheet protectors for recipes I find in magazines, and it's a three holed binder so any recipes I find online, I just punch the paper and put in the binder! It's been a great find that I absolutely love, and no more loosing or ruining recipes that are on pages just lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment