Monday, November 21, 2011

A Picture A Day: Things I'm Thankful For

Happy Monday Sweets, and a Happy Thanksgiving week!

I don't know about you but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that it isn't about religion or presents, it's just about being thankful, having a wonderful meal, spending time with your family and friends, and just enjoying being together.

With all of this in mind, I'm dedicating this week to all things I'm thankful for. So, to start this week, and A Picture A Day, I have to say how thankful I am to all of my friends, family, and lovely readers for their amazing support and encouragement and for pushing me toward my goals. You are all so wonderful and help me feel like I'm succeeding everyday. I couldn't do this without you.

With that in mind below is a project I'm working on with a friend who I haven't seen in a very long time, and together we are creating a gift for a wonderful bride. I can't wait to show all of you the final. I also can't give you any other information then this because I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I promise, once the gift is received you will see the final then :-) This is just one of the sketches and the final looks nothing like it, but I really liked the color palette so I'm showing you this one.

Have a wonderful Monday!

xo

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment