Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Picture A Day (well sort of)

My apologies sweets for missing yesterday's "A Picture A Day," and today I don't have a new picture to show you either! I promise though, I have a good excuse... tonight is my first art & craft show and I've been working very hard for the last few weeks trying to prepare. Tonight's show will be at Gwynedd Mercy High School's Shopping Night from 6 until 8:30. This week has been spent finalizing and printing new designs, putting together boxes of cards, getting prints ready, packaging totes, and making calenders.

In addition, since I've never done a show before, I had no idea what to do with the set-up. I will have an eight foot table to fill with my work and last night I messed around with settings. Below are my attempts to make a table look warm and inviting. Tonight I want to try to make it look a little less cluttered, but it's a step in the right direction. I'll show you photos tomorrow of the final and the show, but for now take a look at my trials.





Wish me luck, and if you have any advice I'd love to hear it!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. goodluck! i think it looks incredible :) What if you had some sort of background decor and your strung one of each of your pictures on a banner? i hope your party goes amazing! you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea!! I can't do it for tonight's show but I have another one next week so I'll definitely be trying it then!!

    ReplyDelete