Monday, November 14, 2011

A Picture A Day

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend?! Mine was relaxing filled with parties and friends, but as usual, went by way to fast.

For today's A Picture A Day I wanted to show you an illustration I've been working on with a lovely reader, Amy. She wanted to create a special gift for her equally lovely sister and thought an illustration of the two of them would be great. Amy sent me a photo of her and her sister hugging and wanted the final illustration to have them hugging as well, she also had read my post with the Moroccan prints and wanted to incorporate those into the image. Other then that she gave me complete freedom to create something special for her. The final image has a long horizontal layout and subtle print in the background to allow her and her sister to really pop off the page. I'm really happy with the way it came out and think it's a unique peace.

A special thank you to Amy for letting me work on and create such a fun image! This has been a really enjoyable project and I hope your sister loves the print.

xo

Copyright Michelle B. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. You are excellent!!! Thanks for your talent and creativity! :) She will love it.

    ReplyDelete