Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest Pics

Gold Cocktail Dress, Champagne with Cinnamon Stick Cocktail, Pink Sparkly Dress, Red Bubbly Cocktails, Black Dress with Fur Shawl, and festive Cupcakes desserts
I don't know about you but this time of year is filled with festive parties and indulgences for me. I love that every weekend starting in November right on through New Years there always seems to be some excuse to dress up and go out with friends and family. So with parties on the brain I searched "holiday cocktail party" on Pinterest. All kinds of things appeared from beautiful place settings and decor to sparkling outfits to decadent desserts and drinks. And so, what better pairing then glamorous outfits and bubbly cocktails with sugary treats!? Nothing I think...

Happy Tuesday Sweets!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment