Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashion Friday

I know I've said this, way to many times, before but I have an obsession with Kate Spade and the whole 60's mod vibe. I think it's because I just want to pretend that I'm really this glamorous starlet, or Holly Golightly, and not actually sitting in my p.j.'s in front of my computer (but I digress) ...

Kate Spade is having a "friends and family" sale and when I received the email this morning about three seconds later I was scanning their site for goodies. Here are some that I absolutely loved and would make my spring looks complete.

Tennis Anyone Blouse, Striped Nico Shorts, Topliner Trench, Seaport Grand Watch, Kissing Cockatoos Bangle, Travel Nail Polish Set,  


And here is what I actually purchased because I've been drooling over them for months and they were on sale, plus with friends and family, I just couldn't pass them up!

Octagonal Earrings, Eat Cake for Breakfast Terry (sold out), Similar here and here


What do you think? Do you love Kate Spade like I do? And if not what designers are you coveting right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment