Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Picture A Day

The other night I was babysitting three of my little cousins ranging in age from five to two. So I brought over sketch books, stamps, and told them I wanted them to help me with a project I'm working on. First off, they were so excited to help and since it was a birthday invitation designed for a girl their age they were even more excited.

So the fun began and the few hours I watched them were spent with stamps, and crayons, and the imagination of little kids. So cute!


This is my sketch of them as super hero's.


 Their box of crayons, pencils, markets, and art supplies



One of the sketch books I brought for them, and they each had their own, and it had to be labeled!



I had a great time and got some great ideas for the project I'm working on (more on that later)  but I hope you enjoyed the little super hero crayon drawing.

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment: