Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Currently Reading: Size 12 And Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot



Over the last few weeks since I purchased my nook I have been reading like crazy. I've read all four Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot in about a week. I don't read a ton of "chic lit" but sometimes its the perfect easy read and just a true guilty pleasure for me.

These series are chic lit mixed with a mystery novel and I've absolutely loved all of them. The story is about Heather Well's a size 12 ex-pop star who is trying to restart her life after being fired from her record label for wanting to sing her own songs and her mom ran off with her manager as well as her life savings. She has an incredible spirit and starts over her life living in a brownstone with her landlord, who also happens to be her ex-fiance's brother and current love of her life, two blocks from a residence hall at New york College where she is the assistant director and responsible for all of the students living their. Hilarity and crime solving ensues as Heather tries to find a new path for herself as well as the murders who have been responsible for her residence hall's new nickname "Death Dorm."

Looking for an easy read and a hilarious mystery check out the Heather Wells Series by Meg Cabot.

No comments:

Post a Comment