Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer- How is it 2013 already!?


 O my goodness, how it is 2013 already!? How was your holiday?

Mine was fabulous and busy, filled with to much food and drink, friends and laughs, family and presents... I'm always sad to see the holidays come and go and get back to my usual routine so for now let's recap the wonderful holiday season! I saw three movies in particular that I loved (Silver Linings Playbook, The Words, and Pitch Perfect) (if you haven't seen them you definitely should!), drank champagne, watched the entire first season of American Horror Story (had never seen it before but now am hooked), spent a day in New York City, went outlet shopping and purchased a fabulous red Kate Spade laptop bag for 70% off (Woo Hoo!), drank Champagne, relaxed a little, ate cookies, spent the weekend in the Poconos, ate dessert while drinking champagne, worked on personal marketing pieces to send out in the New Year, drank Champagne, ate dessert, ate cookies, exchanged presents and received an absolutely beautiful Michael Kors leather jacket, made pot after pot of yummy soup, and drank more champagne...

and now it's time to start working out, to finish the marketing pieces to expand my company in 2013, to update my website, to launch a new company with one of my dearest friends, and to eat healthy.

Bring it on 2013 I'm ready!!

Happy New Year Sweets, xo!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Wow! you sound like you are going to have a very busy but exciting year ahead, I hope all your wishes come true :D

    ReplyDelete