Monday, February 4, 2013

A Picture A Day



Throughout the month of January I've been working on year end stuff such as taxes, business stuff, and future planning. This is a lot of non-illustration work and it's been a little boring... but I also started working on marketing pieces which has been pretty cool. They include a small book/portfolio to send out to children's book publishers as well as a fashion illustration postcard to send out to other publishers, agents, and sources looking for illustrators. The goal for these is that I will catch an eye or two and gain some more work.

If you follow me on twitter or instagram you've already seen little bits of them, but I wanted to give you a better peak. What do you think of this illustration? Would it catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment