Monday, April 8, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer: Where have I been?

Updating photos and listings on my etsy site. You can see more updates here.

Sketches for a custom blog header I'm working on.

Trip to D.C. to visit friends and see the cherry blossoms. 
Above are the original columns from the Capital building at the Arboretum.

Cherry Blossoms in D.C.

A new print purchased on etsy by Elizabeth Mayville. Check out her shop here

Whenever I miss close to a week... and almost two if you don't count Fridays... I feel the need to explain. I love working on my blog, but sometimes life just gets in the way a little... so this is where I've been and what I've been up to. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but they have also been really fun weeks. So it started with a Boston trip for Passover, then the Poconos a few days after, then Easter, then catching up on lots of work including the blog sketch you see above, then we went to DC and now I'm finally home. The next few weeks will be back to a normal routine, basically from now until May, so I'll be back and will have a lot of work to show you!

Hope you have a great Monday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment