Monday, June 17, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer

Gap body striped maxi, Old Navy jean jacket, Target studded belt, Aldo cognac ballet flats = easy Friday attire

Printed and bound "every year" calendar for a lovely client of mine

Will you be my bridesmaid? Custom cards for another wonderful client


My favorite color peonies were at the market this weekend and I had to splurge

Per my usual, things have been absolutely crazy around here. Lately I can't even believe the variety of jobs I have going on. I've been working on everything from golf focused fashion illustrations, to "will you be my bridesmaid?" cards, to wedding invitations, anniversary prints, and more. One of these was also rush job that caused me to pull my first "all-nighter" since college! I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it was such a great opportunity and I couldn't turn it down. I'll give you more in-depth peaks at the projects mentioned above in the coming weeks (I know you were worried I wouldn't LOL). But for now the photos above are all I can show.

Some other fun things... trips to NY and Boston, bridal showers, birthday parties, weddings, and wine tastings... I seriously heart summer right now!

Are you enjoying summer too!? What's been going on with you?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I am so happy I found your lovely place on the web. Your illustrations are beautiful! I scrolled through a few of your posts, and I'm truly amazed! You are amazingly talented.

    I can't wait to see all your finished projects! Happy to be following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so so happy you like my illustrations :-)

      Delete
  2. Michelle! You are an absolutely incredible artist! Your blog is beautiful and your talent is uncanny. I can't believe I just found your blog the other day! I'm so impressed by your handiwork and I can't wait to see more of your posts and drawings!!! Great blog and I hope to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, and thank you so much! It seriously makes my day to hear that you think my blog and illustrations are beautiful!

      Delete
  3. If you are working on UI Developer products and facing any problem while working on it and you want to outsource UI Developer project then MaxMunus is just a Call/E-mail away to provide you UI Developer help. We provide UI Developer Online Job Support for professionals to help them perform their tasks on UI Developer products. UI Developer Freelancer

    ReplyDelete