Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Picture A Day and My First Test with Vine















































A few weeks... or maybe monthes ago (loosing track of time and this summer has been nuts)... I took a class about the importance of adding videos to your blog and/or social media... It was a really interesting class but I wasn't sure how I felt about the actual process. Did I really want to add video and, if so, how did I really wanted to use it? The more I thought about it the more it seemed that showing my process through video could be cool. So I FINALLY tried it out. It ended up being pretty fun and while this one isn't that fabulous, and I'll have to figure out something to do about the sound next time, I still think it's pretty cool.

What do you think? Did you like seeing my illustration process this way or would you rather just a few still photos like I have been doing?

1 comment: