Monday, September 30, 2013

A Picture A Day



I got to work with the lovely Sara Cusick of The Sweet Couturist blog on a fabulous fashion illustration. Sara was so much fun to work with and has such awesome style is was seriously hard to decide the best way to illustrate her. She told me a little about her style and we looked through her posts and photos and came up with the top four black and white sketches as options.

Sara reviewed those options and told me her favorite parts of all of them so that we could create one final illustration that had all of the best parts of each. She loved the idea of the flare jeans, the bag over her arm, hand on her hip, and the coffee. She also wanted something like the first image but straight on. And we decided to change the jacket in the first sketch to an oversize V-neck sweater.

What do you think of the illustration?

Thank you Sara for selecting me to create this illustration for you. I hope you love it as much as I do!


2 comments: