Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Picture A Day


Back in November I worked with Jessica from the blog Kate and Trudy. When she approached me she wanted me to create a blog header illustration that included each of the members of her family, including both of her pups and her husband Nate, in a park type setting. In addition she also needed me to leave open a space for her to add her logo in later  in the blog header as well as a small illustration of her two dogs, Kate and Trudy, to use in her blog signature.

Above I have steps of the process and how the blog header and signature developed and turned into the finished product.

It was so much fun working with Jessica and getting to know her family. Stop by Kate and Trudy to check out her blog, you'll love it! And thank you, Jessica, for selecting me to create this illustration for you! I wish you a wonderful 2014!!






No comments:

Post a Comment