Friday, August 12, 2011

Etsy Page: Sweet Musings Paperie

I will bring back a picture a day later on today, but I have been so excited, and not very patient, and wanted to share that I've opened an Etsy store! You can view my Shop here! As an added bonus, and because I am so excited, I will be giving free shipping to the first five orders, email me for the code!

So far I have a lot of my favorite illustrations for sale as greeting cards, prints, and bags. I plan to add cupcake toppers which I have been working on in collaboration with Klicious Cupcakes, drink tags, which originally were shown here, scarfs, calendars, an agenda book, a few more tote bags, beach bags, and reusable shopping bags.Obviously this will be a process, but for now enjoy the stationery!

Take a look and let me know what you think. I'm so excited to be starting this shop and I hope you like it as much as I do!! And, if there is anything / any product you would like that isn't on there, just let me know and I'll do my best to add it for you.

Happy Friday Sweets!
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment