Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Picture A Day

Good Morning Sweets!

My apologies for the late start to this week. It's been very busy with my full-time job as well as a few freelance projects and I was unfortunately delayed. But I'm back now, and have a great week of posts to share with you!

For now, let's start the week with a new "A Picture A Day!"

As I mentioned before, I've been working on a website and brochure design for an electrician in the area. Today I have another update for you. Below is the cover and an interior shot of one of the brochure options. It's my personal favorite, but we'll see what the client goes for. As the process moves along I'll continue to give you more updates and I can't wait to show you the final!

What do you think?

Cover design for Precision Electric's Brochure. This design is Copyright Michelle B and can only be used or copied by Precision Electric.
This design is Copyright Michelle B and can only be used or copied by Precision Electric.

No comments:

Post a Comment