Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Picture A Day

How has everyone's week been going? As fast as mine? It's Thursday already, can you believe it!? I'm looking forward to this weekend and more exciting project updates to come over the next week or so, so I'm also REALLY glad it's Thursday!

For today's A Picture A Day I have an update to the Paris landscape first scene here. I have this vision for it that in my spare time (LOL what's that) I've been slowly working on. I want it to be a cute holiday card with a busy Parisian street filled with shoppers and lots of little "scenes" of people. Maybe even a few unexpected ones like a child dragging a snowman on a sled... but it's taking a lot longer then I envisioned. So far I only have once character drawn and I wouldn't even call her complete, but it's a start right?!

Anyway, enjoy, and hopefully more characters, scenes, and a final illustration will show up again in the A Picture A Day post over the next week or so.

Happy Thursday!
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment