Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Picture A Day

Good morning Sweets!

Where is this week going?! It's flying by in a blur and I don't even know what day it is (only a slight exaggeration). Monday literally flew by and with all of my projects I completely forgot to post yesterday, so sorry about that!

Today I have an update to the website and brochure project first mentioned here. I've been working with the client and we have narrowed the design down to one image for each. There is still some information I need from them, and I'll be reviewing this design with them over the next week for any changes they might have.

Once the brochure and website designs are agreed on I will send the brochure to the printer and start the coding for the final site. I'm so close and I can't wait to work on and show you all the final product.



Website Design for Precision Electric, Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

Front Page of the Brochure for Precision Electric, Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved
Interior of the Brochure for Precision Electric, Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved
Back Page of the Brochure for Precision Electric, Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment