Monday, October 3, 2011

A Picture A Day

Happy Monday Sweets!

You know those weeks where you could work straight through, 24 hours a day, for the entire week, and still not get done what you need to, well I'm going to be having one of those this week. It's all ok though because it's going to be filled with some adorable cards for a jewelry designer I have been working with, first mentioned here, more updates and reviews on the wedding announcement, two proposals due at work this morning, and (hopefully / if all goes well) and update to the website and brochure for Precision Electric, first mentioned here.

But for now, a little sneak peak / update to the wedding announcement I mentioned Friday. Enjoy this image. More to come later.

Copyright Michelle B. All rights reserved

Have a happy start to the week!

xo!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Very cute! Hmmm...you may have another client in the future when I get married. Two pugs under a tree? I think I might have to have that.

    ReplyDelete