Monday, November 28, 2011

A Picture A Day

Good Morning Sweets, and Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Can you believe Thanksgiving came and went so quickly!? I definitely can't and I'm a little sad it's over but it's three weeks until Christmakah (a made-up Holiday from The O.C. that my husband and copied and celebrate since he is Jewish and I am Catholic. Every year, the Saturday before Christmas, we celebrate our own holiday and we exchange gifts and hangout eating a delicious breakfast and watching movies but I'll tell you more about that later...) and a little less then a month until Christmas and Hanukkah and there will be many more nights with family and friends, twinkling lights, shiny little bows, bubbly champagne, and snuggly fires in the fireplace between now and New Years, it's the best time of year and I'm really looking forward to it.

At any rate, since I've now gone on a serious tangent, and to be honest, the tangent has nothing to do with my A Picture A Day, I'll stop now... Below are two potential logo designs for my cousin. We are going to use this design and create a business card as well as resume and letterhead template for her to use.

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.


1 comment: