Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pinterest Pics

Clockwise from top left: Newspaper ribbon, silver wrapping with pine cones, sweater wrapped wine bottles, s'more hostess gifts, peacock feather, white and silver, newspaper rosettes


I'm always on the lookout for unique gift wrapping ideas. I'm also always trying to pick paper that is a little more on the neutral side so it can be used for Christmas and Hanukkah gifts and manage to be festive for both (lol am I asking to much from a piece of paper?). I love gold and silver, white and glitter, and even the brown paper with glamorous accessories!

This year, with my addiction to Pinterest, I couldn't help but search for packaging ideas. I especially love the sweater wine holders and will probably be giving those to the hostess at any and all holiday parties I attend.

Do you know what you will be wrapping your gifts in this year!?

No comments:

Post a Comment