Friday, December 16, 2011

A Picture A Day

Happy Friday Sweets,

It's been an incredibly busy two weeks between my full-time job, freelance projects, last minute shopping, gift wrapping, cookie making, house decorating... I still need to send out my holiday cards (so if you get them after Hanukkah and Christmas my apologies)... And yet I am in a wonderful mood. There is something about this time of year. All I want to do is wear sparkles, bright red lipstick, carry a classic black Chanel bag, wear gold high heels, satin, fur, drink bubbly drinks, be glamorous, and enjoy every minute of this festive time of year.

And with that in mind, and since it is Fashion Friday after all, here are some oh so glamorous drawings I've been working on, and later, I'll have holiday attire that you will love.

xo



All Images Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment