Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pinterest Pics: It's the Holiday Season

There is something so special about decorating over the holidays. It just makes your home feel so cozy and wonderful. But, in a house like mine where my husband and I celebrate two different religions and two different holidays I really had to think about how I could decorate without making my husband feel like Christmas took over.

Our solution, keep the colors fairly neutral and the house can still feel festive and decorated, but at least there isn't red and green everywhere and no sign of Hanukkah.

Below are my favorite pictures from Pinterest with festive and pretty decor, that is not your typical red and green. What do you think?


silver place setting, stairs, wreath and silver cones, reindeer, candle sticks, ornaments

1 comment:

  1. I love neutral colours for Christmas and how wonderful that you celebrate two different religions. I think, its a brilliant way of making your home look festive and beautiful:) Kisses.

    ReplyDelete