Thursday, February 16, 2012

Designer Inspired I heart D.V.F

It's New York City Fashion week, and while winter is still here and I should be thinking of spring and summer looks, I have been distracted by the beautiful fall reds, black and charcoal tweeds, sparkly gems and sequins, caramel colored wool, and deep burgundy hues.

So for a slightly different take on Designer Inspired I picked Fall 2012 looks by Diane Von Furstenberg that are absolutely stunning and then found similar patterns and colors that I can wear now.

All found on Vogue.com
J.Crew Ram Bracelet, Maison Scotch Metallic Tweed Shorts, Forever21 Oval Bead Ring, Forever21 Feather Earrings, Loft Patterned Dress, Jellypop Tribal Sandals, Banana Republic Two-tone Ballet Flats, Red Pleated Skirt, Black Peplum Shirt with Red Belt



What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment