Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Picture A Day: I heart custom projects

It's Wednesday Sweets halfway through I heart week. So for my next I heart, I heart custom projects. I heart them for a couple of reasons. Mostly though, it's because I love meeting new people, hearing about their ideas and concepts and then bringing them to life. Below is an example of one of my custom projects.

This illustration goes with the sketch for "Project two" first shown here. I still can't tell you who it is for, but I love where it's going. This is probabaly one of the most fun points in a custom project design when the idea turns into reality and there are just final "tweaks" left to make it just right. I love seeing that idea come to life and I absolutely can't wait to see the final in use.

What do you think!?

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment