Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Picture A Day

It's been awhile since I shared a logo design and I thought it would be nice to show a new one to you and talk a little about my process. A logo can be such an important part of a business identity. It has to be something timeless that the client will love for their specific company and will not go in and out based on trends. In addition to that a logo should be eye catching. The logos below are part of my phase 1 sketch phase. I like to provide three options that we can discuss and go from there. Below are three very different logos, each with a different feel. I really love the top one, but depending on the clients needs or message they wish to portray one of the others might work better.

What do you think/which one is your favorite?

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment