Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Designer Inspired

I'm going away for a long weekend later this month and of course I am thinking about what to pack already. So for my second edition of Designer Inspired I'm LOVING Chloe's Resort 2012 line with feminine details, sheer flowing fabrics, and soft muted tones. How perfect would each of these looks be for a warm destination in mid-February!?

Vogue.com Chloe Resort 2012
And so I used the details and colors from this collection as inspiration and set out finding pieces that fit in my budget but still make me feel chic.
sheer polka dot blouse, blazer with coral belt, floral maxi, color-block tote, saddle colored belt, nude t-strap flats, sheer floral scarf, mint dress, bangles

What do you think? What designer is inspiring your outfits currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment