Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Picture A Day

Okay so here's a little tidbit about me... I always always have a sketch book and pencil case with an array of pens, pencils, markers, etc. (yep just like a five-year-old Or a mom of a five-year-old - of which I am neither) in my purse. I keep it there because sometimes I get these ideas, they just pop in my head, usually when I'm in the middle of something completely unrelated, and I think will make a great illustration. But since at that moment I don't have time to actually work on it I'll quickly pull the sketch book and select writing utensil out of my purse, draw as fast a humanly possible, and tuck it back in my bag for another day. So here is an example of that. A little one minute hand drawn sketch to get my idea out on paper until I find time to complete it. She will be a fashionista on an over stuffed suitcase, but for now, she sort of looks like a scribble.

Happy Thursday Sweets!
xo

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment