Monday, February 27, 2012

A Picture A Day

It's Monday Sweets and I'm finally back. Between a wonderful trip, some really fun freelance projects, and the flu! I lost last week. So now that I'm finally feeling better and it's the start of a new week I'm ready to show a new picture. Later this week I will also have a new Currently Reading, and my regularly scheduled Pinterest Pics, Designer Inspired, and Fashion Friday! I'm so excited, and so happy to be feeling better!! lol can you tell!?

The below illustration is another little peak at a project I've mentioned a few times before, but the latest was here. I literally can't wait until June to see the full project and share it with you, but for now, I still have to keep it secret! So below is your little peak and how cute is this pup!? I couldn't resist showing her to you.

Enjoy the illustration and I'll be back in the next few hours with a Currently Reading.

xo

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment