Monday, March 19, 2012

A Picture A Day

Happy Monday Sweets! How was everyone's weekend?

I spent Saturday night in NYC visiting family and enjoying a great dinner, and other then that I've been working on numerous projects. They all seem like they have the exact same deadline and I need to get them done or at least close to done before I leave for Vegas in t-minus four days!!! In addition to my freelance work I'm also wrapping up my time at my nine to five (last day is next Friday!) and so it's been a little hectic. I'm trying to get to much accomplished and as a result my blog posts have slipped a bit. I promise though, starting April 2, I'll be back to normal posting!

With all that in mind here is a little peak at a custom project I'm working on.

Copyright Michelle B. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment