Monday, April 30, 2012

Congratulations Lauren and Nate!

Do you remember this post? The one where I was getting ready to go to Las Vegas for a Bachelorette party... well the Bachelorette party came and went and this past weekend was the beautiful wedding for Lauren and Nate! I was so honored to be part of their special day and I can't say congratulations enough. They are perfect for each other and I wish them lots of love and happiness in their lives together!

In honor of the wonderful Lauren and Nate, here are a few highlights of the festivities leading up to the special day.







Lauren and Nate, love you guys and hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friends!!! I love weddings. Can't wait to go to my first one of the season in a few weeks :)

    Happy Tuesday, sweets! xoxo

    ReplyDelete