Monday, April 9, 2012

The Freelancer Diary: Part Two

From Kelly's artist loft in Downtown L.A. Found on Apartment Therapy here.

Happy Monday Sweets! How was everyone's weekend/ Easter/start of Passover?!

It's been one full week that I have been self-employed and working from home and I can't believe how happy I am. Each morning I get up, and start working on these incredible projects and I think, I am doing this for real!! The anxiety from my other job is still there... and I probably feel more like the office is closed and so I just have a little time to work on my freelance work, but still, it is wonderful!

I'm not fully caught up from the one week of trying to wrap up my full-time job and my freelance work had to be put on-hold. Hopefully it will only take another week though. 

Also, the only down side I can come up with, so far, to working from home, is that I never really feel like I can walk away. My work is always upstairs, calling to me, and so boundaries will be something I'll need to work on. Figuring out how to turn work on and off while I am at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment