Friday, June 22, 2012

A Picture A Day

I want to go back to my sketch here. All I really told you then was that it was a rough sketch for a logo design... and that's about it... well I'd like to show you the final design today!

This logo was created for the lovely Kristin Gainey for her photography company. Kristin contacted me looking for a new logo design for her company. She wanted something unique, that would stand out from other photographers, and that reflected her personality and brand ... It was so so much fun working with her, learning about her process,what she does, and how she became a photographer and I couldn't be more grateful that she came to me to create her new logo.

A special thank you to Kristin! I can't wait to see all of your marketing pieces and packaging!!

And for all of you, check out her blog and photos, she's incredible...

Happy Friday Sweets!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment