Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Picture A Day

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but in case I haven't I need to share with you how much I love fashion illustration. I seriously have for most of my life. Drawing cute characters in incredible clothing... nothing makes me happier. And when the wonderful Sylvia contacted me looking for a fashion illustration for her styling business I was over the moon! She was so much fun to work with, absolutely gorgeous, and her style is awesome :-)

Below is the illustration I created for her.

New Logo for Sylvia C. Hall Personal Stylist


 And below is the business card she created incorporating the new illustration...


Business card design for Sylvia C. Hall Personal Stylist



Check out Sylvia's website here.

What do you think? I really like it! A new favorite of mine I think :-)

Have a wonderful day Sweets! And to Sylvia a HUGE thank you for choosing me for such a fun and exciting project.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    Thanks again to YOU! You were so fabulous to work with, and I LOVE the image you created for me.

    all my best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete