Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Currently Obsessing Over

clockwise from top left: Julianne Hough, Ashley Greene, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly, L'oreal, Make Up Forever, Dior, Taylor Swift.

I love the way red lips look. So glamorous and classic. Perfect for the daytime to spice up a casual outfit, at night to bring an added pop to an evening look, anytime anywhere. But truth be told while I LOVE this look, I'm  hesitant to actually wear red shades of lipstick myself. I feel to made up, to over the top. BUT, I recently stumbled upon L'oreal's colour caresse by colour riche in cherry tulle. It is a beautiful red that goes on in a sheer stroke of color that I feel comfortable wearing all the time. So it's like cheating a little but I still feel like I am wearing red lips without having on to much makeup. And, as an added bonus, it's $9.99 versus the $25 I typically spend on my favorite brands at Sephora... so I'm officially obsessed!

What do you think? Do you like red lips? And do you rock them all the time or do you feel like me and it's just to much makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment