Monday, November 12, 2012

Entering the 2012 Invitation Consultants Design Contest

Art Deco Invite, Christmas Sweater Invite, Romantic Wedding Invite, and Garden Rehearsal Invite


I've been working a lot on holiday cards lately for my etsy site, getting everything ready for one of the busiest times of the year. I've also been working on varioius custom projects and a few websites. But the thing that I've been working on lately and might be most excited about is the 2012 Invitation Consultants Design Contest. I've entered four designs so far and I'm really excited about them. They have been designs that I've sketched out lately, toyed with, and never completed, and it was great to have an excuse to really work on them and finish them. And what makes me even happier is that I'm proud of them (that's pretty rare for me.) So even if I don't win, and with close to 200 entries already and three more days to go, it does seem unlikely that I will, at least I can say I tried and I'm happy with the work.

What do you think, and which is your favorite?

Also if you browse the images on Invitation Consultants site and I receive enough "Likes" I can win the crowd pleaser award. So if you are so inclined, I'd love the like!


Have a wonderful Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment