Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Final Reveal

Happy Hanukkah Sweater, Merry Christmas Sweater, Christmas Cookies, Holiday Cookies, Merry Christmas Lights, Good Things Come in Small Packages, Cheers to a Happy Holiday Season, Happy Hanukkah Menorah

Two Monday's ago, while stuck inside during the hurricane I spent my hours working on new holiday card designs. The holidays are coming very fast and I knew I wanted to create some new options, and what better time then a day when I'm trapped inside to start my sketches.

Since then I've been adding the new cards to my etsy shop. Out of the sketches I showed you here, they became the card designs above. They have all been added and are ready to ship for the holidays!

Take a look and let me know what you think :-)

Do you send holiday cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment